- Make outbound calls to speak with decision makers at businesses that fit our target demographic, in our target market, gathering information on every call
- Activity goal is 12 to 15 conversations with Decision Makers daily. This typically requires at least 80 dials per day (sometimes north of 100)
- Ultimate goal is setting 4 appointments per week, for our Outside Sales Representatives with decision-makers at these prospective companies
- Manages the prospect database keeping it clean and relevant every day
- Conducts follow-up activities establishing a consistent touch cycle
Our Inside Sales / Business Development position increases the existing customer base for the company by locating and qualifying new prospects and by generating interest in the company’s services and products.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Our Important Information for Applicants
We require all inside sales candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, Metro Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship for the inside sales position.
To apply, please click Apply Now .