ActiveCo Technology Management is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about marketing and communications.
Working at ActiveCo Technology Management, you’ll enjoy, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and flex time. As a progressive and growing company, we offer professional development with paid job skills training, as well as leadership training & coaching. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. Our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. We look forward to hearing from you!
TheMarketing Coordinator position requires a broad range of skills and experience in support of key marketing objectives and goals. You will be asked to assist with social media, email marketing, web campaigns and public relations, as well as general administrative support of the marketing department.
• Excellent aptitude for oral and written communication
• Excellent organizational skills
• Creative spirit that is attentive to detail
• Strong team spirit
• Great learning capacity
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Administrative support of the marketing department including maintenance of our customer database, collection of product information and images to be used in marketing materials
• Coordinating the update of website content and various business documents
• Ensuring the permanent quality of external communication for both on-line and printed content
• Compilation of content in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to be published on our website, company blog and social media
• Coordinating and keeping different social media and the company blog up-to-date
• In cooperation with the Marketing Manager, you will prepare newsletters destined for customers, and participate in various promotional campaigns
• Conduct research, including working with the appropriate suppliers, as requested by the Marketing Manager to understand customer needs, current market conditions and trends, and competitor information
• Work collaboratively with agency and media suppliers
Our Important Information for Applicants
- We require all inside sales candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, Metro Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship for the inside sales position.
To apply, please reply to this ad or email us from our website listing (with the job title and your name in the subject) below.