Working at ActiveCo Technology Management, you’ll enjoy perks including a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and flex time.
The vCIO collaborates with and advises clients’ IT departments and performs the same functions as a conventional CIO. Those duties include formulating strategic IT goals, planning the IT budget, analyzing and reworking business processes and facilitating technology changes. The vCIO can help customers maintain their IT infrastructure — keeping the lights on — but can also provide more-forward looking services. For example, a vCIO can work with customers to plan a technology roadmap, identify opportunities to use new technology tools. If a client lacks an internal IT department or has a very limited IT staff, the client may grant wider decision-making authority and technology deployment responsibilities to the vCIO. The main difference between the vCIO function and other technical advisory services is that the vCIO takes a broader view of the client, focusing on business and IT alignment.
- A consultant on the CRM / ERP Platforms and related solutions
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and deliverables
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through phone, email and on-site visits
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to troubleshoot implementations
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
As a progressive and growing company, we offer professional development with paid job skills training, as well as leadership training & coaching. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. Our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please click Apply Now .